Client Success Associate
Ibotta is seeking a Client Success Associate to develop custom content for the world's leading brands to promote offers on its mobile shopper marketing platform.
- Support Client Success Manager to onboard new clients and maintain existing accounts
- Build custom sales proposals and in-app content
- Strategize with brands to maximize marketing exposure within the app and align with brand’s marketing initiatives
- Help develop, manage and maintain in-app content marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance to recommend optimization opportunities
- Act as point person for internal campaign facilitation
- Ability to work with creative elements
- Experience assessing campaign analytics
- Self-motivated and extremely detail oriented
- Strong marketing instincts
- Creative writing background recommended
- Background in CPG and Retail is a plus, but not required
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top