Client Success Associate
Ibotta is seeking an Client Success Associate to develop custom content for the world's leading brands to promote offers on its mobile shopper marketing platform.
- Support Account Manager to onboard new clients and maintain existing accounts
- Build custom sales proposals and in-app content
- Strategize with brands to maximize marketing exposure within the app and align with brand’s marketing initiatives
- Help develop, manage and maintain in-app content marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance to recommend optimization opportunities
- Act as point person for internal campaign facilitation
- Ability to work with creative elements
- Experience assessing campaign analytics
- Self motivated and extremely detail oriented
- Strong marketing instincts
- Creative writing background recommended
- Background in CPG and Retail is a plus, but not required
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 21 million downloads and has put more than $150 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top