Client Analytics Lead
Are you tired of the same routine? Want to play an integral role in building something bigger? Ibotta is seeking a Client Analytics Lead - Retail to spearhead our Retail analytics. As a Client Analytics Lead - Retail you will be responsible for building out new and innovative analytical capabilities and building strong client relationships to deliver against our Retail business objectives.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively identify and run end to end analytics for our retail division
- Serve as internal expert for analytics that drives momentum and adoption of our retail division
- Package and communicate complex analytical results to senior executive teams
- Conduct and defend rigorous analytics to prove platform incrementality, economics, and value provided to retailer
- Work cross-functionally to analyze massive amounts of behavioral and transactional data to provide actionable insights about Ibotta’s users
- Partner with Client Partnerships and Success teams to drive increased retail revenue
- Mentor, advise, and coach other analysts to ensure timely project execution
- Sample projects:
- Analyze and deliver client data to provide actionable insights about the effectiveness of running campaigns on the Ibotta platform above and beyond standard analysis
- Develop, setup, and run rigorous statistical tests and predictive models based on past user purchases and behavior and communicate results to client
Here is what we are looking for:
- Experience packaging and delivering analytics presentations in a clear, concise manner to senior executive teams across a variety of organizations
- Strong data wrangling, statistical and analytical skills
- 4+ years practical work experience leading analysis delivery within an agile organization, preferably in a consumer facing industry
- Advanced knowledge of SQL required
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (Python strongly preferred)
- Experience with distributed big-data tools like Spark, Hive, Presto a plus
- Familiarity with data warehousing and business intelligence platforms such as Looker or Tableau a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top