Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce)
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce) with 3+ years of experience supporting Operations and Sales Teams, specifically on the SFDC platform. In this position, you will gather business requirements, document user stories, and propose scalable business process and workflow optimizations. Upon completion of on-boarding, you will create a Salesforce overhaul project vision and develop a roadmap to ensure stakeholder alignment. You will be expected to complete day-to-day maintenance of the platform and related tasks to improve workflow efficiencies. Other areas of focus may include future process and system improvement projects that span across multiple departments in the organization.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Monitor and measure existing process performance and lead process redesign efforts
- Complete process mapping exercises and facilitate workshops to collect process requirements and liaise with stakeholders
- Maintain Salesforce user roles, security, permissions, profiles, and workflow rules
- Gather functional requirements from both technical and non-technical teams and translate into functional workflows and processes in Salesforce and other applications
- Constantly find opportunities to improve systems and processes by understanding current practices and evolving business needs
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for additional 3rd party solutions and applications to business users
- Collaborate with Salesforce Developer to complete small to large-scale projects
- Work with business partners, product management and IT on vendor selection and management
Here is what we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst with Salesforce expertise
- Experience working with cross-organizational and cross-functional team members
- Demonstrated ability to bring innovative and cost-effective business solutions
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of stakeholder expectation management
- Working knowledge of business processes and systems, programming and systems analysis procedures
- Demonstrated ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework
- Advanced office software skills - MS Visio, Excel, Word or equivalent tools
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Admin preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top