Do you love working in a team environment and taking ownership of processes? Do you have spectacular attention to detail and enjoy working with software/systems? As a Billing Specialist at Ibotta, you will assist in the customer invoicing and cash receipts process while collaborating with our Accounting, Sales, and Account Management teams. You will be tasked with continuously improving the process and building scalability.
- Process customer invoices accurately and timely.
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions.
- Assist in applying cash receipts to outstanding invoices when necessary
- Actively pursue delinquent customer accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable sub-ledger and aging.
- Reconcile account balances.
- Provide metrics relating to customer billing and account balances.
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process.
- Prepare, record, and file documentation to substantiate account balances.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- BS, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of accounting and/or billing experience.
- Strong customer service, data entry, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and to identify areas of process improvement.
- Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities and to follow through to completion on all assignments.
- Proficient with software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including the use of VLookup Pivot Tables, and other Excel functions as well as ambition to learn internal systems.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and building something special.
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
Back to top