We love analytics so much we named our team Ibottalytics! As a BI Analyst, you will prioritize and perform analyses, to provide compelling, actionable data-driven recommendations to support Ibotta’s new data insights division (Ibottalytics). This is an excellent opportunity to advance Ibotta’s mission with data-driven insights while influencing one of our biggest strategic decisions. You will become a “go to” expert while working closely with internal stakeholders to support various Ibottalytics initiatives.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Support the Ibottalytics team in reporting, monitoring, tracking, and analyzing campaign performance and results
- Leveraging reporting best practices to automate reports and find creative solutions to maximize reporting output
- Develop a logical, structured approach to conduct ad-hoc analyses and work backwards from hypotheses
- Support business projections based on planned initiatives and activities
- Sample projects:
- Extract, wrangle, deliver, and automate large data transfers (on the order of 1011 rows) to create compelling stories for key stakeholders
- Manage, monitor, and provide recommendations on the quality of various data streams
- Design and create aggregate and summary tables for reporting efficiency purposes
- Analyze and deliver client data to provide actionable insights about the effectiveness of running campaigns on the Ibotta platform above and beyond standard analysis
Here is what we are looking for:
- Ability to develop, maintain, automate, visualize, and communicate reporting to management and external clients
- 2+ years practical work experience in Analytics within an agile organization, preferably in a consumer facing industry
- Expert knowledge of SQL required
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (Python strongly preferred)
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Storage Platforms (AWS strongly preferred)
- Comfortable working on a command line interface
- Familiarity with data warehousing and business intelligence platforms such as Looker or Tableau a plus
- Familiarity with statistical inference and machine learning concepts a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 22 million downloads and has put more than $200 0 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top