Associate Product Manager
Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for an Associate Product Manager, Internal Content Tools to come build something great with us. As part of the team, you will work directly with our world-class developers and designers to build business critical, internal content tools from start to finish. We're looking for a self-motivated individual to work closely with our product managers.
- Communicate and collaborate across departments to align on product priorities and coordinate cross-functional releases
- Drive product development with our product managers, world-class engineers, and designers
- Understand internal content creation and management workflows to inform necessary product improvements
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products
- Understand Ibotta's strategic and competitive position to inform product decisions
- Maximize product development efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
- 1+ years of product management experience, ideally with internal tools such as CMS or administration systems
- Technical experience a plus
- Project management experience - should excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and ability to inspire and motivate a team toward a shared vision
- Strong organizational and analytical skills – able to break down problems and make decisions based on data
- Strong desire to learn and able to adapt to changing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience designing and running user testing is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top