Associate Content Designer, Sales Enablement
You are our next Associate Content Designer in the Sales Enablement department. You’re a visual thinker, ready to expand your design skills and seek out new inspiration for growth. You are comfortable selling ideas to peers and executive leaders, alike. Making recommendations on more impactful ways to communicate Ibotta’s strategic vision via corporate communication and internal collateral is the core foundation of this role.
You absorb everything around you because you have a curious mind and value partnership. You have a strong aptitude for design, photography, messaging and strategy. Your work is smart and demonstrates an insightful understanding of company objectives. You succeed with an unrelenting focus on speed, quality, and accuracy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create world-class pitch decks and company collateral for Ibotta’s Senior Leadership Team, in addition to other internal departments including HR, Operations, Marketing, and Product
- Evaluate existing materials for opportunities to elevate overall communication and/or design
- Complete multiple duties with accuracy, shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Ensure that company collateral is on-brand, utilizing approved assets
- Stay abreast of new media formats and design trends
- Maintain all working versions of company collateral, and update/refresh collateral on a regular basis, based on changes in the underlying data, business strategy, etc.
- Project examples include conference presentations (think TEDx), internal event fliers, conference packets, partnership proposals, employee onboarding materials, quarterly Townhall presentations, etc.
What we are looking for:
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience; a student of graphic design or presentation strategy
- PowerPoint is your presentation staple
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator allow you to develop impactful assets; Photography background is a plus
- A fundamental understanding of the brand/retail marketplace
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment, frequently taking direction from C-level leadership
- Listens, understands, asks, and welcomes constructive feedback
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to meet expectations of project leader
- The willingness to work within tight deadlines in a high-pressured, entrepreneurial environment, without compromising on work quality
- Willingness to experiment and employ a mindset of continual improvement, particularly as you work through multiple drafts of documents, often on tight timelines
- Ownership mindset; exhibit an ability to work independently throughout all phases of a project, often with little input other than a high-level brief
- Document all projects and key wins
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $350 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend Unlimited PTO, and equity. Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Client Partnerships Development Associate
Prachi provides support for Ibotta’s Client Partnerships Team, tackling a variety of tasks ranging from assembling a list of prospective clients to collating data to thinking through product strategy.
Back to top