Analytics Manager - Data Quality
Are you tired of the same routine? Want to play an integral role in building something bigger? Ibotta is seeking an Analytics Manager - Data Quality to own and build out the processes and subsequent team for maintaining an unparalleled level of quality in Ibotta’s data asset.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work with senior leadership and product management to the define the strategic direction for data quality at Ibotta.
- Analyze data and make recommendations on how we can improve its coverage and quality.
- Develop automated anomaly detection and alerting processes on Ibotta’s core data assets.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team in order to build processes that ensure that machine learning built data features maintain their quality over time.
- Conduct periodic data audits and track data-quality KPIs over time.
- Hire, train and lead a team of analysts and data quality experts as the team grows over time.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a data analytics role with a focus on data quality
- Ability to manage cross-functional resources and stakeholders
- Scrupulous attention to detail and the desire to dive in and explore abnormalities in our data.
- Passionate about leading a team, including the: hiring, onboarding, and mentoring of amazing talent.
- Comfort analyzing large datasets and surfacing actionable insights.
- Experience automating repetitive tasks using a scripting language like Python, R or Bash.
- Strong command of SQL.
- Experience managing/leading a data quality focused team.
- Familiarity with data science concepts like training sets and supervised learning.
- Comfort working with big data tools like Hive and Presto.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top