Account Manager, Client Success
Do you love building relationships and have a passion for brand expansion in the mobile space? As an Account Manager, Client Success at Ibotta, you will work collaboratively with our Sales team, to support account objectives and implement strategic campaign growth plans. Our Account Managers (AMs) serve as a main point of contact for clients throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, from onboarding through optimization. The AMs utilize superior organizational skills to act as primary liaison between the client and internal departments, to facilitate campaigns and represent Ibotta brand objectives. Our AMs are fun, friendly and outgoing, but balance priorities and manage workloads independently.
- Establish relationships with senior level contacts at multiple brand partners while executing detailed content marketing campaigns
- Work with clients from campaign inception through campaign conclusion, acting as point-person for strategic proposals and optimization suggestions throughout the process
- Collaborate with internal sales contacts to recommend next steps to grow brand relationship and build future campaigns
- Take ownership of multiple account management projects and implement solutions to ensure campaign success
- Monitor campaign to measure performance and proactively employ optimization strategies
- Manage a team of Account Associates who help facilitate campaign logistics and launch schedules
- 3-5 years of account management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and a strong communicator
- Project management experience, excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns and share best practices to maximize results
- Experience managing upwards of 75 accounts at one time a plus
- Comfortable leading internal/external conversations with high-profile brands and agency partners
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top