Account Management Campaign Analyst
Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to build and improve processes? Ibotta is looking for an Account Management Campaign Analyst to help the Account Management team maintain industry-leading client services by implementing and refining campaign and billing quality assurance and team on-boarding processes. To be successful in this role, you must have high attention to detail, think outside the box and take a collaborative approach to problem-solving. You must provide recommended solutions for QA process improvements and also be able to implement and measure the benefit of these solutions.
- Have a full understanding of how the Account Management department works with all other internal departments and possess a strong foundation of team processes and systems
- Work closely with leaders from other teams to assess and align on the Account Management QA needs. Leverage these learnings to develop and refine audit process that scores quality across the team and report back findings to key stakeholders.
- Prepares and standardizes quality audit reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing campaign setup and billing information in order to drive superior client services and internal cross-departmental communication.
- Oversees team on-boarding processes and documentation for all new hires across several client verticals in order to ensure most effective training as team rapidly scales.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 3+ years in QA/process improvement role
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work collaboratively with others in order to develop and implement solutions
- Extensive experience with Excel; SQL knowledge a plus
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- Ability to independently analyze data and organize thoughts/learning
- Experience building training processes, tools, and procedures for fast-growing team
- A demonstrated ability to build and refine processes, with a focus on automation
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top