Account Executive, Mobile Commerce Partnerships-Denver
Do you enjoy building partnerships that disrupt conventional tactics to deliver unparalleled value to all parties? Does the challenge of unlocking and growing a new vertical invigorate you? Do you enjoy the fast-paced, hair-on-fire environment of a rocket ship growth startup with an industry-changing product?
Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading brands think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for winners to join our rapidly growing MCommerce team. To be successful in this role of Account Executive of Mobile Commerce Partnerships, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations with C-Level executives.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of client partnerships
- Identify and build relationships with key prospects such as company executives, managers and advertisers through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through adept post-campaign account management and education around new product enhancements
- Listen to clients (existing and potential) and identify opportunities to grow and enhance the business
- Partner with other functional teams to ensure client campaigns are successfully executed from start to finish
- Learn and leverage key principles of the “Challenger Sales Model” to maintain control of challenging and complex client opportunities
- 5+ years of progressive outside sales experience
- Performance marketing, consumer app industry or affiliate experience preferred
- Brilliant communication skills, both written and oral. Proven ability to lead conversations with high-level leadership at top tier brands
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness and ability to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills: innate compulsion to measure the results of your work
- Observant, intuitive team player who thrives on collaborating to make the business stronger
- Relentless drive to ensure that you, the company and our clients succeed
- Willingness to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Humility and positivity
- Travel up to 50% required
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top