Account Executive, Data Partnerships - NYC
Ibotta is seeking an Account Executive, Data Partnerships to join our dynamic and rapidly growing Client Partnerships team. Ideal candidates will be excited to grow Ibotta’s Data Partnerships and Media vertical, which includes audience targeting and data licensing products. The candidate needs to be an insightful market strategist – understanding the digital media ecosystem, advertiser and media partner needs, and competitive offerings to craft a compelling and differentiated mobile data offering. This role is responsible for creating and driving key partnerships and revenue opportunities, delivering against revenue targets. The role involves building direct partnerships with marketing agencies and in some cases directly with CPG and Retail advertisers to commercialize Ibotta’s data products.
- Establish sales strategy, identify key clients and develop partnership opportunities
- Oversee product go-to-market strategy
- Maintain sales forecast and deliver against aggressive revenue goals
- Provide expertise across Ibotta’s data capabilities and educate internal and external parties on our products and differentiating factors
- Strong track record in delivering complex technology solution based sales
- 3-5+ years of strategic selling in the digital media landscape
- Familiarity with household/individual-level digital audience and attribution providers
- Successful history of strategic selling to agencies, brand advertisers, and media platforms
- Proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients
- Experience developing exceptional collateral for client presentations, RFP's, and others as required
- Expected travel is up to 25%
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top