Account Executive, Data Partnerships - NYC
Ibotta is seeking an Account Executive, Data Partnerships to join our dynamic and rapidly growing Client Partnerships team. Ideal candidates will be excited to grow Ibotta’s Data Partnerships and Media vertical, which includes audience targeting and data licensing products. The candidate needs to be an insightful market strategist – understanding the digital media ecosystem, advertiser and media partner needs, and competitive offerings to craft a compelling and differentiated mobile data offering. This role is responsible for creating and driving key partnerships and revenue opportunities, delivering against revenue targets. The role involves building direct partnerships with marketing agencies and in some cases directly with CPG and Retail advertisers to commercialize Ibotta’s data products.
- Establish sales strategy, identify key clients and develop partnership opportunities
- Oversee product go-to-market strategy
- Maintain sales forecast and deliver against aggressive revenue goals
- Provide expertise across Ibotta’s data capabilities and educate internal and external parties on our products and differentiating factors
- Strong track record in delivering complex technology solution based sales
- 3-5+ years of strategic selling in the digital media landscape
- Familiarity with household/individual-level digital audience and attribution providers
- Successful history of strategic selling to agencies, brand advertisers, and media platforms
- Proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients
- Experience developing exceptional collateral for client presentations, RFP's, and others as required
- Expected travel is up to 25%
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a... “) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $350 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in New York and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, remote stipend, Unlimited PTO, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Client Partnerships Development Associate
Prachi provides support for Ibotta’s Client Partnerships Team, tackling a variety of tasks ranging from assembling a list of prospective clients to collating data to thinking through product strategy.
Back to top