Account Executive, Consumer Insights & Analytics
Are you tired of the same routine? Want to play an integral role in building something bigger? Ibotta is seeking an Account Executive, Consumer Insights & Analytics to help build Ibotta’s Consumer Insights revenue vertical. The role requires a strong focus on business development through cultivating top-to-top relationships and developing "solution suites" based on Ibotta’s existing range of products and services - data subscriptions, targeting solutions, and market snaphshots. This role will work closely with the analytics team, Ibottalytics, to shape strategy and product.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement and closure of analytics and insights partnerships
- Create and launch Ibottalytics marketing and public facing communications such as white papers, webinars, etc.
- Partner with VP of Consumer Insights, VP of Ibottalytics and data scientists to shape the overall Consumer Insights & Analytics product strategy and product portfolio, including defining and shaping key product roadmaps based on revenue opportunities
- Lead sales efforts by strategizing lead generation, managing client meetings, and booking revenue
- Assist in the management of sales forecast in an accurate and thorough manner
- Extensive experience (5+ years) working at or with IRI, Nielsen, Infoscout, SPINS, Catalina, etc.
- World class written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop client pitch decks from scratch and communicate those messages to senior clients
- High level of familiarity with household/individual level attribution techniques
- A history of strategic selling to brands, retailers, financial service, etc.
- Strong track record in achieving complex technology solution based sales
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients (Hunter vs Farmer)
- Expected travel 10-25%
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
Back to top