Account Executive, Client Partnerships
Do you enjoy winning big by virtue of helping your clients to disrupt legacy media and promotional tactics? Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading advertisers think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for winners to join our rapidly growing sales and business development team. We employ a team-based approach to client development, and wake up every day excited to disrupt multiple legacy industries. To be successful in this role, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations with C-Level executives.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement and closure of client partnerships
- Identify and build relationships with key prospects such as brand executives, managers and advertisers through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through adept post-campaign account management and education around new product enhancements
- Partner with other functional teams to ensure client campaigns are successfully executed from start to finish
- Learn and leverage key principles of the “Challenger Sales Model” to maintain control of challenging and complex client opportunities
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 3-5+ years of progressive sales experience
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as CPG, Retail, or Beer, Wine & Spirits is required
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must (Candidates must do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Willingness to check ego at the door
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Willingness to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Travel up to 50% required
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top