Account Director, mCommerce
Do you love building relationships and have a passion for brand expansion in the mobile space? Does the challenge of unlocking and growing a new vertical invigorate you? As an Account Director on the mCommerce team at Ibotta, you will work collaboratively with our Sales team to support account objectives and implement strategic campaign growth plans. Our Account Director of mCommerce leads the account management team and serves as a main point of contact for clients throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, from initial launch through optimization in key marketing windows. The AD utilizes superior organizational skills to act as primary liaison between the client and internal departments, to facilitate campaigns and represent Ibotta brand objectives. Ibotta’s ADs are fun, friendly and outgoing, but balance priorities and manage workloads independently.
- Establish relationships with senior level contacts at multiple brand partners while executing detailed content marketing campaigns
- Lead a team of account managers and account associates working collectively to drive mCommerce success
- Work with clients and internal contacts from campaign inception through campaign conclusion, acting as point-person for launch, ongoing client satisfaction, and upselling into key marketing windows
- Collaborate with internal sales contacts to grow brand relationship, build future campaigns and renegotiate contracts
- Take ownership of multiple account management projects and implement solutions to ensure campaign success. Prioritize to maximize time spent on largest opportunities
- Develop and deliver quarterly business reviews with top brand partners outlining brand partner’s path to continued volume, growth and success.
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure client campaigns are executed flawlessly and partnerships are flourishing
- Manage a team of Account Associates who help facilitate campaign logistics and launch schedules
- 7+ years of relevant account management experience. Performance marketing, consumer app industry or affiliate experience preferred
- Project management experience, master at juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns and share best practices to maximize results
- Brilliant communication skills, both written and oral. Proven ability to lead conversations with high-level leadership at top tier brands
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness and ability to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills: innate compulsion to measure the results of your work
- Observant, intuitive team player who thrives on collaborating to make the business stronger
- Relentless drive to ensure that you, the company and our clients succeed
- Humility, positivity, and an interesting life outside of work
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top