Workforce Rebalancing HR Partner (Quezon City)
This role is responsible for working closely with line management and executive teams and other functional areas to proactively address business issues related to workforce development and productivity. Responsibilities include providing advice and counsel on multiple initiatives (such as workforce optimization) and recommending solutions to complex employee relations and HR issues. Through partnering with other HR functions, they deploy and execute HR programs (such as compensation, benefits, workforce diversity) and strategy. Employees in this role may provide strategic and operational guidance and direction to others in this role and to functional areas. They may also serve as a team leader or cross-functional HR teams at the business unit, site, country, region, or geography level. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- someone who has been in a HR Operations role and therefore has been exposed to HR programs
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an HR Partner
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- someone who has an eye for detail, outcome-driven, is good at project mgt, coordination, follow ups and enjoys problem solving and solutioning
- strong client focus, i.e. manager experience and stakeholder satisfaction
- someone who like fronting and working directly with mgrs without shying away as we do a lot of consultations and coaching
- works well in teams, able to collaborate across teams
- would be good to be agile, flexible and adaptable in thinking
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top