Workday Solution Architect
Workday Solution Artchitect
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
IBM Global Business Services is the world's largest consulting services organization and a Workday partner. GBS provides clients with HR business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides HCM consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of the Workday solution.
Our team is expanding, and we are hiring a Workday Solution Artchitect for Workday Sales and Delivery. Many of our Clients are now moving their Core HRMS and Talent applications to the Cloud. Working with many of the largest organisations in the world our Workday consultants get involved in many of the most exciting projects, from bid and design right through to implementation and delivery. You'll work on our top tier client portfolio at the cutting edge of business and technology, working closely with a variety of stakeholders.
As a Workday Solution Artchitect within Workday you will be responsible for end to end execution of a consulting domain, from sales, through solution design, to delivery, and building practice. At the core of the role is the leadership, management, and improvements of the practice focused on working with clients' planning needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leadership (perform and mentor) on consulting engagement pursuits,
- Oversight of consulting engagement delivery,
- Direction to teams of technically focused architects and service management consultants,
- Practice leadership and capability growth, and
- Administrative and operational required activities.
- Pursuit responsibility includes;
- Participating in client opportunity identification and qualification calls,
- Understanding client needs and objectives,
- Articulate and formulate solutions design for proposals and statements of work that align to the client needs while managing delivery risk and working with the sales team through deal progression and signing.
- Please specify your Workday experience in your application.
This role will open for applications on 27th January 2019 and will close to applications on 27th February 2019
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong, demonstrable track record working within the Workday eco-system on a Global basis.
- Hands on experience in Workday Payroll and HCM software application implementations, Project implementations and upgrades within more than one of the following industries
- Healthcare, Law, IT, Banking, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications
- Proven experience in engaging with Senior Leadership / Stakeholders within your Clients
- Hold Workday Payroll Certifications for United Kingdom, United States and Canada
- Hold Workday HCM Core Certifications (e.g. HCM Core, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Absence and Time Tracking)
- Hold other Workday Certifications - Project Manager and Delivery Assurance
- Hold Workday ME Launch Certifications (e.g. PM, HCM, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll)
- Team Leadership Experience - Career Management, Career Development, Capability and Performance Management, Coaching and Mentoring
- English : Fluent (written and spoken)
Required Education: Preferred Education:
Bachelors Degree Masters Degree
Up to 75% or 4 Days Per Week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Latest Certification in Workday Core HCM and two other modules.
- Completion of Workday projects as a Solution Architect
- Hands on experience of Workday and HR transformation, including HR process design, HR technology solutions and configuration in Workday
- Experience of working in a large team and contributing positively to the success of the team as a whole
- At least three full cycle (end-to-end) Workday HCM deployments
- Applied experience with Workday HCM implementations
- Proven experience in business processes including analysis and requirements gathering
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top