Workday Payroll - Senior Functional Consultant
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment
you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
For over seven years IBM has been partnering with Workday to bring innovation, analytics-driven insights, and high-touch customer service to our clients. Together, we are helping clients build smarter HR and financial management capabilities, and enabling them to fully realize the benefits of their Workday solutions.
IBM is currently seeking experienced Workday Payroll Consultants to implement and integrate Workday Payroll solutions for clients in a consulting environment. If you are prepared to immediately contribute in the fast-paced Workday Payroll Consulting environment, please apply.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM solution
- Configure the Workday Payroll solution
- Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype
- Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the Workday solution
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
- Leverage prior Human Resources / Payroll / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required, up to 4 days per week. Preferred candidates will live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport.
To learn more about IBM's Workday service offerings visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/alliances/workday
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years experience in IT / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation in Workday environment
- At least 2 years experience in business processes including analysis and requirements gathering
- At least 2 years experience in Payroll Processing / Human Capital Management (HCM) / Human Resources
- At least 1 years experience deploying Workday Payroll applications and/or HCM SaaS software solutions
- Anticipating certification in Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) within 30 days
- Anticipating certification in Workday Payroll within 30 days
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 4 years experience in IT / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation using Workday
- At least 4 years experience in business processes including analysis and requirements gathering
- At least 4 years experience in Payroll Processing / Human Capital Management (HCM) / Human Resources using Workday
- At least 3 years experience deploying Workday Payroll applications and/or HCM SaaS software solutions
- Certified in Workday Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Certified in Workday Payroll
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top