Workday Integration Consultant
BM Global Business Services is the world's largest consulting services organization and a Workday partner. GBS provides clients with HR business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides HCM consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of the Workday solution.
Our team is expanding and we are hiring experienced Workday Integration Consultants. Many of our Clients are now moving their Core HRMS and Talent applications to the Cloud. Working with many of the largest organisations in the world our Workday consultants get involved in many of the most exciting projects, from bid and design right through to implementation and delivery. You'll work on our top tier client portfolio at the cutting edge of business and technology, working closely with a variety of stakeholders.
You will work with our clients under-taking an HR transformation and manage the delivery for large complex Workday engagements. You will provide subject matter expertise at the highest levels.
As a Workday Integration Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation management of enterprise scale Workday solutions for clients by working closely with client business teams and internal delivery teams to drive the scope, definition and delivery management of solutions that are fit for purpose and commercially viable. This is a senior position taking accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle alongside the leadership of internal capability both from functional (HR) and project delivery perspective .
You will lead a multi-disciplined project team aiming to meet specified requirements and to exceed our client's expectations. You will be part of a community of like minded Workday Consultants who share ideas and are keen coaches and mentors of our delivery teams.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- You will have proven experience of managing Workday programmes or services, in a client facing role.
- Extensive years HR and or ERP application experience including 3 full end-to-end project lifecycles
- Workday Certification, with implementation experience
- Strong leadership skills including management responsibility for a team of 20+ practitioners
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Successful track record in delivery of projects and/or services involving multi-disciplinary teams. Experience of Global Integrated Delivery, managing on and off shore teams
- Ability to manage and control project plans to ensure successful delivery of a programme of Workday projects to schedule, quality and budget.
- Experience of the use of, and tailoring of, best of breed project management processes and tools.
- Ability to create and maintain complex project plans and execute delivery to schedule
- Accountability for Management of teams across multiple locations
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment
- Experience in a consulting environment
- The ability to develop enduring relationships of mutual trust with people
- Ability to manage programme risks and issues
- Demonstrable experience of using structured methods and tools
- Eligible to travel and work across Europe in a short notice
- Excellent client communications skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the Workday products and solutions
- Managed delivery of other HCM cloud based solutions
We demand high standards from our consultants and in return we provide a dynamic, innovative and exciting place to work, and some of the best career development in the industry. Come and join us!
Fluent English knowledge is required.
Please specify your Workday experience in your application.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong communication skills,
- Domain knowledge.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top