Websphere Integration Developer
IBM is seeking an Integration Developer to join the GAIA Team in NY,NY. Our GAIA implementation of Apttus is Salesforce.com cloud based quote-to-cash stack of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), CLM (contract lifecycle management), billing, revenue and rebate management, along with other related solutions. The candidate will be responsible for designing, configuring, developing, testing and supporting the stack integrations as a core team member on an agile squad in an exciting, fastpaced environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including definition, design, implementation, testing, delivery and support.
- Create overall solution design to meet business requirements.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software modifications using WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MW, WebSphere Datapower and other integrations technologies and Java.
- Develop and execute unit test and integration test scenarios
- Lead team of developers through implementation.
- Create user stories and process flows
- Provide hands on training, peer programing and assistance to others.
- Work closely in a face paced environment as a part of an agile team.
- Analyze business data
- Support production defects and Users.
- Incorporate DevOps processes into all work (continuous development, deployment & test)
To be successful in this role, candidates will have superb verbal & written English communication skills, critical thinking skills and technical understanding of marketing and fulfillment business processes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Integration Development.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Developing integrations with IBM Interation Bus and MQ Technologies
- Experience with REST API development
- Experience with continuous integration frameworkds using tools such as Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Udeploy, etc.
- Experience with integrating complex systems using web services standards such as REST, WSDL, SOAP, etc.
- Exposure to integration on public SaaS cloud platforms
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations
- Good understanding of master data management.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Demonstrated experience in large cross-team projects with the confidence and knowledge to influence technical direction
- Designing solutions in accordance with architectural standards
- Excellent personal communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Marketing, sales, fulfillment or financial business process experience
- Experience with integration on Salesforce, Apttus, Zuora, etc.
- Proficient with collaboration tools, such as Rational Team Concert (RTC), Slack, Box, Mural, Zoom, etc.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top