Web Manager (Polish speaker)
The Web Manager will manage the web footprint on dedicated European countries, being responsible for the discoverability of relevant ibm.com pages in internal search as well as external search.
• Maintain local web architecture: deploy new pages & updates, plan and implement clean-up & redirects
• Ensures compliance with Web presence guidelines and he/she is responsible for the integrity of local footprint, on the assigned markets
• Maintains accurate tagging and tracking hygiene of the pages for the assigned markets
• Teams with web producers to ensure quality of local linkage, contact module, live chat functionalities
• Localizes pages and deploys local content
• Localize SEO strategy from the US and adapt it to local markets. Implement, test it, optimize it continuously.
• Collaborates with extended digital team to optimize content and navigation for maximum visibility and ranking in all search engines.
• Accountable for organic visits and ensuring specific audiences reach pages relevant to them
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3 - 5 years of digital marketing, with focus on inbound web marketing
• Strong understanding of the web information architecture principles- working experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal is a plus)
• Strong understanding and experience on SEO practices and tools (Brightedge is a plus)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and measurement
• Deep digital analytics skills - ability to understand what drives traffic, what good quality traffic looks like and what to do to improve (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and takes initiative to improve performance
• Agile methodology practitioner
• Strong communication skills - will be required to work with fellow web managers, as well as the extended web optimization team.
• Presentation skills are a plus
• This role requires fluency in English and one of the following languages: Polish.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience working in agile project management - preferably as scrum master and/or product owner
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top