Web Frontend Developer
Web Frontend Developer
The GD SK JAVA team is looking for a senior Web Frontend Developer. The candidate will be acting in role of software developer, technical designer and code reviewer on several projects.
Position is located in Kosice, Bratislava or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• OOP, prototype inheritance
• CSS 2/3 (pseudo-classes, shadows, gradients, multiple backgrounds, browser implementation differences)
• AJAX, JSON
• English (speaking and writing), German Language is beneficial
• Ability to work for customer on-site
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- OOP, prototype inheritance
- CSS 2/3 (pseudo-classes, shadows, gradients, multiple backgrounds, browser implementation differences)
- AJAX, JSON
- English (speaking and writing), German Language is beneficial
- Ability to work for customer on-site
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top