Web Developer (Front-end Web Application Developer)
Digital Business Automation - Web Developer (Front-end Web Application Developer)
Are you ready to create state-of-the-art products by combining leading user experience with exciting new technologies to help shape the way organizations automate their digital business on the cloud? Do you enjoy a lively, collaborative team environment? If you answered yes, then we may have the right opportunity for you!
IBM is empowering organizations to reinvent themselves and change the way they run their business, by applying automation and analytics to achieve digital transformation and to scale their business operations to become more flexible and competitive. Incorporating a host of tools, from machine learning to robotic process automation, the integrated IBM® Automation Platform for Digital Business is designed to improve employee productivity, deliver better end-to-end customer journeys while reducing the burden of governing your content and processes.
Join the Digital Business Automation Platform team for the chance to develop innovative and visually appealing products, as well as your career, with one of the world's largest software-makers. Hone your expertise alongside fellow talented professionals, where you'll develop some of the most exciting software solutions on the market.
As an IBM Web Application Developer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our software components are expertly designed, developed, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- In our agile development model, participate in small, autonomous but aligned teams to learn and perform a variety of roles, including design, development, test, automation and client interaction/support.
- Ensure that our software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- Innovate and turn new ideas into reality
- Work collaboratively across functional areas
- Take ownership of assignments & drive them to completion.
- Problem determination, debugging, and resolution
If you are passionate about web user interface development in addition to the opportunity to be part of a team that is developing next generation digital business automation software, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of Web Front End Development
- At least 2 years experience with HTML5
- At least 2 years experienced with CSS
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Level of professionalism when working collaboratively across functional areas
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
At least 2 years of Web Front End development
At least 2 years experience with HTML5
At least 2 years experienced with CSS
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with React
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Dojo
- Experience with GWT
- Experience with REST api development
- Experience with GitHub
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top