Web Application Tester
- Document and analyze requirements from business perspective;
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
- Work with stakeholder and the IT Architects to ensure proper translation of business requirements to I/T solution requirements.
- Work with US project management team to analyze the new business requirement.
- Drive effective solution testing process and strategy, make good test plan and work with test team to deliver good test design and execution.
- Work with local development team, testing team and WW t eams to keep tracking solution test progress and ensure timely project delivery with quality.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong ability to gather and document requirements using use-case
- Experience of gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed functional specifications
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex systems analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources.
- Ability to diagnose business problems quickly and develop effective solutions for them.
- Test experience in FVT/SVT/SIT/GVT and automation testing.
- Rich experience in test process, Agile development process is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English skill.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top