[Watson Customer Engagement] SaaS Software Seller
• Be a Sales Hunter
• Think outside the square to secure leads
IBM; the company that put the first man on the moon; the company that created Watson - the first artificial intelligent machine to win Jeopardy; IBM - the makers of laptops. Yes, that was us - but now are so much more.
The new IBM has reinvented education, the new IBM helps guide dogs guide - in fact we are even helping to improve people's lives. If that's not exciting enough we are making fashion digital, we are predicting the weather and we are making cars go faster. IBM employees are defining the cognitive era, and this is just the beginning. What can YOU do with IBM?
The Software Sales team work closely together to create campaigns and collect data to qualify leads. We work on exciting pitches, and thrive on challenging the status quo to create a unique offering to our clients. This is where you come in! We are on the look-out for a dynamic SaaS Seller.
What will I be doing?
• Proactively engage with prospective customers via social media, email campaigns and cold-calling
• Qualify prospective customers by securing customer information that indicates whether they are "sales ready"
• Partner with decision-makers and influencers within IBM
• Achieve target demand generation goals
What skills will I need?
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written
• Use innovative methods to research and secure leads
• Ability to handle significant volumes of outbound activity
• Implementation skills to execute pro-active sales campaign with the Marketing team.
What experience do I need?
• 7+ years as a Senior Software Seller
• Previous experience with SaaS
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role with a successful track record in which the candidate met or exceeded quota/target metrics. This can include being measured on average attempt per lead, volume of calls/day, appointments/week, qualification of opportunities, etc.
- Recent experience in software technology, marketing automation, eCommerce, Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software a plus.
- Demonstrable Relationship Management skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in technology sales
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top