WAS Administrator-Infrastructure Specialist-Middleware
- IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
- IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated led services or discrete services.
- Your experience in supporting large scale WebSphere infrastructures with multiple middle ware products.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day.
- If you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- You have a reputation for integrity, accountability and responsibility
- Extensively involved in IBM WebSphere Application server V7.0 installation, configuration and management.
- Considerable initiative and discernment relative to problem determination / resolution and telephone etiquette.
- Your ability to interpret documentation and craft handbook and maintain technical documents; The ability to implement customer requested changes.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses then ideal candidates become the authority you want to be
- You'll learn directly from authority developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve really excites you •
- You will participate in developing complex 'First of a Kind' solutions using IBM and open-source tools and platforms.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6-10 years of shown experience with WebSphere infrastructure.
- Having proven knowledge at configuration of WebSphere V7.0 including backup-config and restore-config profiles
- Proven technical knowledge and take initiative in WebSphere V8.0 implementation, support, Workload Management and Performance Tuning
- Lead and drive third parties to the quick resolution of change. Exposure to infrastructure technologies.
- You would engage in WebSphere performance monitoring/tuning and optimization/capacity planning.
- We require your expertise in Level 3/4 Support Experience in fixing with at least one of middleware or reciprocal development platform and support other team members .
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Shown experience in scripting for automation of application deployments and other infrastructure components
- Monitored Applications, Generated core dumps and Heap dumps with support from team members.
- Experience on urban code .
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top