VoIP Architect (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Are you a talented professional interested in applying your expertise to get real business value for clients?
As a Network Application Architect, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs. Join our team to be part of this growth and grow your skills with innovative projects of international scope.
What does it take? You should...
have a demonstrated knowledge in the area of Network Application Architecture and Development (Voice over IP)
have a customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
speak German and English fluently
Your future job:
Working in a diverse, international team for a client you will focus on the technical side of the project.
You will focus on technical specifications for customers and developers and to give technical advice.
Moreover you will design and specify network related application architectures.
Your longterm project will be based in Frankfurt.
Your tasks in detail:
1. Design and implementation of carrier grade network applications (SIP based VoIP)
2. Support the team of Network Application Architects in the design and specification of systems with high scalability, high availability and high performance
3. Active participation in reviews of specifications, design workbooks, source code and technical manuals / user guides.
4. Support of sizing (estimating) and planning activities during the solution design phase.
Challenge accepted? Submit your application now - we are happy to hear from you!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven Experience in Telco industry; skills in SIP-based VoIP telephone exchanges, SIP protocol-skills like IP, TCP, TLS, SIP (RFCs 3261),
- SDP (RFC 2327), RTP/RTSP/RTCP (RFC 3550, 2326), (Systems Management Internet architecture and concepts (High-Availability concepts) Network management ,
- TCP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, XML, IPv6 , Wireshark, Web-Server, Web-Application-Server, SOAP are known concepts IBM Methods for architecture and design
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top