VMWare/Windows - 日语 - 苏州
- Provide virtualization platform management services, supporting hardware and software in upgrade/patching, and system performance/capability /capacity management ， administer supported backup and storage system.
- Responsibility for consulting, designing and deployment of VMware virtualization
- Support with the installation, testing, monitoring and operations of VMware server. Support with the issue troubleshooting.
- Lead to resolve critical issues during VMware operation
- Provide the security administration on managed system with implementation & maintenance of the action solutions. And fix every security issues and vulnerabilities once they are found or reported.
- Supports the coordination of the processing environments.
- Strong understanding of VMware vSphere and Windows 2012R2 , Windows 2008R2 (familiarity for Linux operating systems is a plus)
- Good understanding of vCenter server and ESXi servers
- Solid skill of VMware vSphere platform, including design, deployment and troubleshooting
- Solid skill of VMware vSphere clusters, hosts and network optimization
- Familiar with vSphere VSS, VDS settings
- Familiar with VMware vSphere Replication, VMware SRM, able to design the best DR solution according to production environment (is a plus)
- Good understanding of SAN/NAS storage
- Solid understanding of patch management best practices (VUM.)
- Familiar with VDP/NSX/vRealize is a plus
- Good understanding of Windows Active Directory and Windows cluster and Windows NLB
- Good understanding of windows infrastructure applications, such as AD, DNS, DHCP, NTP and etc.
- Good understanding of Intel server hardware, IBM xSeries, Compaq/HP hardware
- Skills about cisco UCS blade is a plus
- Solid understanding of patch management best practices (Microsoft Software Update Services, patch testing, software deployment, etc.)
- Skills about TSM, Symantec backup are plus
- Citrix and Antivirus are plus.
- Network Knowledge: Fundamental understanding of Windows security from a LAN, WAN, and DMZ perspective.
- Strong independent problem solving skills
- Leadership experience is plus
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to work independently
2. Fluent English is required (speak, write and read),
3. Fluent Japanese is a plus.
4 . Must be flexible and able to work overtime when required
5 . Must be flexible and able to provide off-shift and/or weekend coverage as needed.
6 . Previous working experience in similar position, have performed hands-on server management for more than 4 year s .
7 . VCP, MCSE, MC ITP , ITIL are plus Other Information
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top