We are an IBM internal design agency with a mission to help sales teams wow clients with client-centric stories and innovative design that differentiates IBM solutions and drives client advocacy. We rethink how clients see IBM and help IBM stand out from competition in a way that is clear, engaging and memorable.
About the role:
We are looking for highly motivated people who will play a key role in helping us to change the client experience. You will provide creative graphic support during conversations with prospective clients, and use best practices in typography, color theory and iconography to produce impactful quality sales material. You will be working with Sales Reps, Client Executives, Technical SME's and writers in a global environment to build innovative proposal deliverables and visualize transformation journeys for both digital and print.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• English: Fluent
• Be prepared to have a work portfolio ready.
• Good experience in industry-standard graphic software tools incl Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, IN, AE, MU, etc), and ideally some basics in HTML, CSS, PHP, and experience in digital/web, Design Thinking, UX/UI design
• Excellent communication skills and storytelling, is able to converse with a multitude of requestors and stakeholders, to understands their vision and potential concerns/risks
• Ability to define & communicate expectations, set realistic project milestones. Good time management, can proactively prioritize efficiently to meet the goals of the team and satisfy clients' needs
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Can come with original ideas and explore the art of the possible with clients and colleagues. Is able to transform flat content into exciting deliverables that are relevant, easily to consume and interesting
• Responsive to feedback and new ideas. Able to conceptualize quickly and present in-progress work for critique and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
• Understands climate topics, proactively promotes positive teamwork. Can deescalate misunderstanding and presents viable solutions that unites goals, efforts and results of the involved parties
• Strong desire to learn, improve and excel in the field. Is curious about best practices, new tools, news in design and storytelling. Familiarity and curiosity about IT services business terminology and IBM strategy
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top