Vietnam Contract Support Professional (Contract fulfillment)
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is a global cloud platform and cognitive solutions company, which has continually evolved over the past century to remain at the forefront of technological innovation. Our capabilities in data and analytics, cloud, mobile, social and security have helped Vietnam evolve to the world's digitally advanced nations. This digital revolution empowers us and our clients to gather and analyse data in ways that have never been possible before-helping Vietnam organisations unlock new insights and usher in a new era of cognitive business.
Cognitive Computing, Cloud, Security, Research, Analytics, IBM Watson, Business Consulting, IT Services, Servers and Storage.
Business Unit Introduction
The IBM Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization spans several functional areas such as procurement, manufacturing, demand-supply planning, manufacturing engineering, logistics, customer fulfillment, accounts receivable collection and sales transaction support.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Contract Support Professional (CSP) is responsible for contract fulfillment end to end: performing a range of fulfillment duties, across hardware, software, services processes. These may include:
- Contract preparation validation
- Contract registration
- Invoice preparation and maintain a variety of files, records, databases.
- Administration of billing adjustment.
- Support customer queries on invoices e.g. wrong billing information, customer claim loss of RI .
- Prepare Tax Invoice usage report to Tax Department.
- Register pre-printed Tax Invoice with Tax Department.
- Adheres to all established processes.
- Ensures compliance to all audit guidelines.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Position requires some administrative & accounting experience. Awareness of the interrelated activities, fulfillment processes and systems function
Exchanges fulfillment & billing related information with peers.
- Uses standard procedures to identify routine problems and select appropriate actions to solve problems.
- Problem analysis and data interpretation is required to perform the job.
Works within well-established procedures to perform a variety of tasks. May provide some practical assistance as required
Impact on Business/Scope
Accountable for individual results. Work output can impact work-team or department results.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Proven Communication Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot tables/VLOOKUP is an advantage)
- Proven negotiation skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Attention to the details and Proven analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems across team and provide an innovative approach to achieve work objectives
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top