- As a contributor to a team, share knowledge and collaborate with their team to address ambiguous, complex problems and projects.
- Apply IBM Design Thinking and methods to uncover user and business requirements in the context of the technical landscape; while evaluating the effectiveness and adequacy of existing/proposed solutions.
- Work with a senior team member to establish priority, fidelity and delivery of tasks.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Formal education and experience in visual, interactive, UX or industrial design.
- Strong foundation in industry standard design processes, methods, and tools.
- Strong, innovative vision supported by a disciplined attention to detail
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal interaction skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on client success.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top