Thomas J. Watson said it best: "Good design is good business." Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your design solutions will be targeting local and global markets for a huge variety of sectors. At IBM, there are no limits for specialization and professional growth.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work alongside a cross-functional team of high performing UX/Ui Designers, Strategist, Business Analysts and Architects to create memorable experiences that delight the final users and drive profit to our clients' business.
What you will be doing:
- Identify users needs through user research techniques and Design Thinking exercices
- Prepare and coordinate workshops of Design Thinking and other collaborative sessions like focus groups
- Translate insights from workshops and user research into digital solutions, prototypes and storytelling presentations
- Translate those insights into entities and actions, organize the content's architecture and establish the navigation and flow of the solution
- Elevate ideas and interactions with beautiful and thoughtful designs
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Required Professional and Technical Expertise : 2-3 years of experience as a UX or Interaction Designer
Knowledge and experience in :
- identifying users needs through user research techniques and Design Thinking exercises
- prepare and coordinate workshops of Design Thinking and other collaborative sessions like focus groups
- translate insights from workshops and user research into digital solutions, prototypes and storytelling presentations
- translate those insights into entities and actions, how to organize the content's architecture and establish the navigation and flow of the solution
- elevate ideas and interactions with beautiful and thoughtful designs
- how to use prototyping tools like Sketch, XD, Omnigraffle, Invision or Marvel
- use visual tools like Photoshop, Illustrator
Spanish and English Skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Solid Experience as a UX Designer
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top