The paint is still drying in our new design studio in Foster City and we have some lonely chairs. Come help us decorate and join a newly forming team of researchers that will support our digital offerings in IBM Hybrid Cloud. You and your peer researchers will partner with our Chief Digital Office to drive user experience improvements that will help increase conversion and adoption throughout our portfolio of SaaS offerings. You will join an established design organization that has an existing team of over 20 researchers working on other projects (and we need more help!). If you were reading between the lines, that means that you have an opportunity to join a new team within an organization that already has buy-in, resources and people that are excited to meet you.
- On day one, you have:
- Experience triangulating insights across research studies with customers and behavioral analytics
- Enthusiasm for learning new product domains quickly and engaging stakeholders in business development efforts led by a focus on differentiated user experiences
- A great bitmoji to add to our team mural
- And in year one, you will:
- Be thanked by our product owners and teams for key marketing and product improvements that helped their teams accomplish their business goals
- Strengthen IBM's reputation for leadership in user research practices
- Learn why our researchers are known across IBM as "The Turtles"
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience conducting user research
- The ability to create a dendrogram on an etch-a-sketch with your eyes closed
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Masters Degree in Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, or related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience conducting user research, including work on enterprise SaaS offerings
- The ability to create a dendrogram on an etch-a-sketch with your eyes closed in under 60 seconds
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top