IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
We are currently seeking an experienced Unity Developers with skills on Microsoft .Net, C#, UWP Programming(Univeral Windows Platform), Xamarin, Visual Studio, blend , TFS - Team Foundation Services skills.
Must have knowledge and experience on Mobile App development for Windows, Android and Apple devices.
The developer in this role:
- Participate in Requirements gathering and User Experience development skills
- Complete development background through SLDC implementations using Unity development tools
- Relevant experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, OOPs, Knowledge of design and development on MVC, MVVM, UWP models.
- In depth experience with C#
- Experience with Unity development for Windows , iOS and Andriod devices
- Atleast 3 years experience with all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and deployment
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members
- Be Creative and ability to come up with User Experience for UI
- Experience with MS SQL database, Database design knowledge
- Integration with backend database, Development of Web services
- Ability to work with new softwares and tools and come up with creative ideas
- Ability to work with new emerging technologies
- Ability to understand 3-D Models, Graphics and designs
- Relevant experience in Hololens, 3D Visuals, Rendering of content and applications
- Help to identify and drive business development opportunities. Present tailored demonstrations of the latest technology solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years of Design and Development and implementation experience on Microsoft Products, Visual Studio, TFS - Team Foundation Services
- Atleast 2 years of experience in Agile Method of delivery
- Experience with Mobile App development - Windows, Andriod and Apple devices
- Deployment of Applications in Stores and distribution of software
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Technical Leadership skills
- Readiness to travel upon short notice (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top