We are seeking an UI developer to work in a ground breaking product that aims to be the best cognitive analytics product. The ideal candidate is one who has demonstrated work experience with distributed systems and working with parallel processing systems. This candidate would apply their expertise in every area of computer science to innovate and take the product to new levels. The product currently deployed to some of the best companies in the world. On a day to day basis you will be developing and building solutions that deals with a big data solution. If you are a Software Engineer interested in developing full stack solutions, with a perspective to deal with data functionally and technically for a new Cloud Analytics Product we would like to talk to you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 12+ years development experience. Substantial expertise in UI frameworks.
- 2+ years' experience using Typescript & NodeJS.
- 2+ years' experience with Protractor and/or Selenium or other suitable alternatives. Demonstrated extensive unit testing and/or end to end automated testing in past projects.
- 4+ Experience developing visual components in SVG, d3js a big plus.
- 3+ years' experience in modern RESTful API development
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have 10+ years in Development and a majority in UI
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top