The IBM Security Intelligence team in Belfast require a UI Developer to join the team developing and supporting next generation solutions for the QRadar product suite. This is your chance to develop innovative new technology products, as well as your career. As a UI Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that software components are expertly designed, implemented and tested ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of an agile development team
- Collaborate with Product Management and Customers on new feature UI design
- Collaborate with the Customer Support team to assist in troubleshooting field issues
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to ensure a quality product delivery
- Ensure delivered code follows secure coding practices and guidelines
- Ability to adapt to new and existing technologies quickly
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing Science or related subject
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Highly proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience using Python and Java
- Experience with source control (GitHub etc)
- Good understanding of Object Orientated Software Design
- Good knowledge of Web Development technologies.
- Database Experience - Postgres (pgsql)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top