- Naga, Philippines
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Trade Specialist, you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
- You will own and manage all aspects of clients/customer relationship. The role and process includes emails and calls. (Strong verbal and written communication skills is required)
- You will manage and support different data-based processing that involved various clients (manufacturers) and customers (vendors)
- Analyze Promotional Planners to key in the vendor portal system for submitting deals
- Prepare accurate and on-time contracts that are needed to be able to implement ads and promotions for selling of the products of clients
- Set up new items and item maintenance requests in the system in order to be formally considered as products to be sold by the clients
- Accurate submission of item cost changes in the portal system that require increase or decrease in prices.
- Ensures that requests are in JIRA System (Ticketing Tool)
- Ensures that requests are processed correctly based on requestor's information
- Other tasks assigned from time to time
- You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Exemplary Communication Skills - English
- Strong logical thought capability
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel user
- Customer Engagement
- Keen to details, Active listening and probing skills
- Requires minimal supervision
- Impressive work attitude, highly tolerant and patient, and not afraid to talk to Americans
- Can work under pressure and willing to render overtime if needed
- Amenable to work on a night-shift and in IBM Naga
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Any ERP- SAP, Oracle, JD Ed, Any home grown ERP
- Basic Accounting
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top