Tier 3 Support Team leader - Trusteer
Trusteer, a part of IBM Security Group, is seeking a Tier 3 Support Team leader to lead a Tier 3 Support team which provides system and application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Lead a Tier-3 Support team
- Manage service SLAs.
- Driving, tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible to maintain high customer satisfaction, throughout the support cycle.
- Ensure engineers are properly trained when old products are upgraded or new products are released.
- Develop, structure and maintain Work procedures with various departments such as R&D, product, sales, etc.
- Manage the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance management and coaching of team members.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in managing Global Technical Support
- At least 10 years of experience in the Software industry
- Team building skills
- Able to think quickly under pressure and to communicate effectively.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience working with R&D and other teams
- Engineering / R&D experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top