TH - Software Client Architect
As a Software Client Architect, you will apply architectural thinking & methodologies in translating client business requirements into IT solutions with specific system, application or process designs. This includes working as a team member with client personnel to identify functional and non-functional requirements and subsequently working with, or in some instances leading, others in the identification, justification and design of the proposed solution.
The Software Client Architect participates in a wide range of design activities, from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design and specification. The position requires knowledge across multiple architectures, processes and platforms.
As a Software Client Architect in IBM, you will responsible for:
- Applying associated methods and tools of the IT Architect profession and your knowledge of information technology to attain project / business unit objectives.
- Advising other professionals (Project Managers, IT Architects and IT Specialists) in the team on tools, technology and methodology related to the design and development of IT solutions, and participates in evaluation and selection.
- Work effectively with other team members to understand client needs and to design, evaluate and develop IT solutions which meet those needs.
- Guide and influence team members (including client, vendor and subcontractor personnel, and other IBMers) to accomplish the team's technical and schedule goals.
- Negotiate effectively with team members (vendors, subcontractors, clients and IBMers) to identify each member's role in solution design and development, agree on specific problem-solving, requirements analysis and design tasks and agree on the work products that are required for the project and the approach to be taken.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in :
- Lead role as solution architect in a large scale organizations
- Apply Breakthru Thinking-Dev/Offer Compelling Solutions
- Design Solutions for Clients
- Advise Client Technology Considerations
- Use formal Architectural Solution methodology
- Service oriented modelling techniques, use case analysis
- Conducting business aligned technology & solution workshops, development of strategic IT roadmap & Reference Architectures as well as the ability to undertake a review of complex application portfolios and recommend a transformation strategy.
- At least 2 years of working on Cloud, Cloud Native Architecture, Micro-services
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Have background from an application development.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top