Tester- Application Testing with German
Tester - Application Testing with German
We are seeking for junior Application Tester to work on the complex projects. As a member of a skilled team, you will assist with the development
and delivery of various Software Testing projects and resources. Working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools will give you
opportunity to enhance your skills and expertise in a dynamic multinational environment. Join IBM as Tester - Application Testing for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Execute quality assurance activities for software product, including test preparation and test execution
• Understand customer expectations from functionality and quality point of view
• Create and review technical documentation
What do you need for your success?
• Knowledge of SW testing types (e.g. acceptance testing, smoke test, basic acceptance testing, ad-hoc testing, exploratory testing, functional and
non-functional testing, stress test, regression testing etc.)
• Defect detection, reporting and its life cycle
• Knowledge of test case structure and ability to follow steps
• Understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle
• Thinking outside-the-box, creative thinking
• Attention to detail
• Some knowledge of QA tools
• Knowledge of automation tester frameworks
• Knowledge of script languages
• Knowledge of German language on upper-intermediate level
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- attention to detail
- understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle
- knowledge of SW testing types (e.g. acceptance testing, smoke test, basic acceptance testing, ad-hoc testing, exploratory testing, functional and non-functional testing, stress test, regression testing etc.)
- defect detection, reporting and its life cycle
- knowledge of test case structure and ability to follow steps
- thinking outside-the-box, creative thinking
- basic knowledge of QA tools
- knowledge of automation tester frameworks
- knowledge of script languages
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top