Your Role and Responsibilities
Ever wondered how to answer the question: Why should I join IBM?
- Company exists for more than 100 years; there must be lots of innovation inside to keep up and running for so long.
- We do things that change the world: we develop airport flight management systems, we fight with cancer, we develop super computers, 30% of every produced mobile phone is related to IBM.
- We are a Blockchain and AI developing company.
- We embrace the latest technologies and methods of work to stay ahead of the market. If technology is missing, we do invent it!
- We are a trusted partner for a number of the biggest companies; we partner with companies in top 500.
- We are interested to develop our people.
- IBM is a global, multi-cultural, multi-country, multi-language company. This is a great place to meet people, to get to know countries, ways of doing business, to travel.
- In IBM you can become whatever you want: developer, consultant, manager, scientist, sales person.
- We all have the same rules despite title.
About IBM Lithuania:
IBM Client Innovation Center Baltic was established in 2006 and is located in Lithuania. IBM Client Innovation Center delivers Cognitive and Analytics innovations, Enterprise Applications consulting and large scale Integrated Custom Development Solutions. We enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
Responsible for applying automated tools to support the testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. Evaluates the functional and non-functional requirements for testability and the test cases and use cases for suitability for automation. Responsible for or assist the Test Architect or Test Lead in the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes. Implements the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such as Rational Functional Tester and other Rational suite tools, or the HP toolset, among others. Supports the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management. Assists the Test Manager with technical expertise in test planning.
- To be part of international projects based on your experience, career goals and personal aspirations.
- Premium, full life-cycle work experience on high-profile IT solutions with direct impact on people and businesses.
- Possibilities to apply the latest methodologies and technology in your daily work.
- Personalized professional growth, mentoring, training and clear career progression.
- Flexible work & life balance.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Travelling around the globe to meet different cultures and work environments.
- Compensation according to the market top rates.
- Private health insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance. #
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Builds automation for the testing IT systems and applications.
- Has deep skills in multiple test automation tools and technologies and use these to build and maintain automation solutions to test applications and IT systems across the levels of testing.
- Responsible to understand testing requirements, building optimized test scenarios, developing automation to execute test along with test data and environment related automation, execute automated testing and achieve test outcome.
- Has understanding to all the contemporary technology trends - Agile, DevOps, Containers and so have ability to integrate testing automation into overall delivery automation.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Test automation: Selenium WebDriver, Java (Associate level)
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top