Test Automation Specialist - Engineering Department
For the Engineering Department at IBM Services in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced test automation specialist to work at one of our clients in the insurance- and banking sector. We love to welcome you to our growing team exposing you to lots of opportunities. I hope you are as excited as we are!
What you will do as a test automation specialist
You will work on site multiple organisations (one at the time), where you and your teammates come up with innovative solutions for complex challenges. This within the scope of Design, Architecture, Continuous Testing, Robotics Automation and more. To do so, you can count on an international network of top specialists.
- You identify process gaps in testing and automation and help to solve them;
- You consult with your team and project managers at the customer the requirements and solutions of open issues;
- You are the contact point for your customer in case of questions about test automation;
- You deliver top quality in the field of IT service delivery and user experience;
- You work in an Agile / Scrum environment.
Our working environment: dynamic, varied and fast-paced, and one in which continuous learning is a minimum requirement. Guided by your career coach, your role and career will evolve based on your own interests, your experience and the market needs. That's because we believe that a job in IT is not static: IBM'ers are innovators and curious specialists; people who continue to grow in order to stay among the very best in their field.
What is in it for you
First of all, we guarantee a challenging job with a lot of variety and a personalised career path. Second of all, we are very keen on adding you to the E.D.-family of hardworking and driven vogues.
You have access to a high-tech environment with lots of learning opportunities and to the very latest technologies such as Chatbots, Cognitive, Automation, DevOps, AppOps, Blockchain, and more. And that makes us proud! We welcome you into our talent network of technical leaders and innovators from all over the world!
This all includes a permanent contract and a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, smartphone, insurance package, lunch vouchers, ... and 33 days of vacation.
As an IBM'er
As an IBM'er, you can change the world. We are more than happy to let you join the premier league with diverse thinkers and doers who want to make a difference based on their own expertise. At IBM, every day we deal with top specialists in the field of business and technology.
Diversity, authenticity, and creativity are embraced and highly valued. The IBM culture is open, flexible and there is healthy competitiveness. IBM has been around for more than 100 years and building on this solid foundation, it remains at the top of the most innovative technology companies.
IBM invests a lot in Research and Development and for the 26th year in a row, IBM has more than 9,900 patents in the US. Patent list. Who does this after us?
How to apply?
Are you interested in joining our team? Send your CV (and optionally, a motivation letter) no later than eight weeks after the posting date. We review all responses within two weeks, and we start screening once we receive your application. The screening process consists of multiple steps in which we analyse the match with our new-found Engineering Department in Belgium.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Your passion for Testing & Automation shows in your years of professional experience with this field. Our new colleague has five years of experience in testing and three years in test automation.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of automated testing of web applications;
- You have excellent Java skills and experience in ALM and RIT;
- You are familiar with test automation frameworks such as Keyword-driven, Data Driven, hybrid and more;
- You've a good understanding of test cases, test scripts, test data, test environments or other testing related concepts;
- You have experience with SQL queries.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- We see experience with the use of Selenium, Appium, Perfecto, UFT / QTP as a nice extra;
- Additional experience in the banking sector is a plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top