Territory Sales Representative ( Commercial Sector)
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. In Africa, we've been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers, and make an impact.
As a Sales Representative, your role is to successfully create and close cooperation with Partners, distributors, marketing and digital sales. The Sales Professional will utilize knowledge of industry segment processes and challenges to successfully position and sell Commerce solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position should have relevant experience and success in selling in the Ghana Financial sector.
- Has the ability to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers,
- Develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Align with Business partners for market development and promotion of selected offerings
- Ability to build coverage and engagement plan to grow the assigned territory
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the assigned territory
- Ability to lead relevant brands to offer solutions
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 4 years Territory Sales Experience
At least 4 years Relationship Management experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 6 years Territory Sales Experience
At least 6 years Relationship Management experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top