Telesoft Contact Center
This role is performed by technical professionals who specialize in providing perform services to clients on hardware and software components. Activities include operation and maintenance of operating systems across multiple platforms, middleware applications, various database technologies, high availability solutions and load balancing.
Job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following: operation and maintenance of operating systems and platform support, database administration, capacity planning, performance management, security compliance.
Support is also provided for systems management tools which monitor the operational status of the environment.
The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Modifying operating system configuration and maintaining server services
- installing and supporting server operating system, system management software and operating system utilities
- managing file systems and system resources
- analyzing and maintaining operating system log files
- applying operating system patches
- recommending operating system updates and configuration modifications
- problems investigation
- cooperation with other technical and non-technical teams
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top