Technical Team Leader: SAP.ABAP
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Delivers highly complex solution enhancements and consulting services on enterprise applications and integrating systems.
- Leverages business analysis methodology to deliver business process improvements.
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP Security
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Develops and designs solutions leveraging reusable and object oriented concepts and practices.
- Works directly with customer on assigned requests including requirements gathering and clarification, scheduling, statuses, issues and training while informing business advocate throughout request.
- Clarifies and translates complex customer requirements into technical design specifications for development and informs business advocate regarding deliverables for assigned requests.
- Navigates through technology selection process to select high quality products or create high quality design to meet customer requirements and align with IT strategies.
- Documents details of requests to ensure compliance with IT governance framework. Captures and/or updates relevant knowledge and transitions product to support.
- Develops working relationships with operations business partners and anticipates customer needs.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 Years of experience with ABAP Object Oriented development.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in Adobe Forms, SAP Script, SmartForms, and Workflow in SAP.
- Ability to Technically Lead projects comprising of Onshore/Offshore junior developers
- Ability to create and present Solution Designs to Leadership
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top