Technical Support Professional
IBM MetroPulse Technical Support team is currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist for our office in Bucharest. You will support our customers and business partners in this office based role and connect with them by telephone, email and social media e.g. connection sites, forums and other state of the art communication methods.
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of technologies and take responsibility for the creation of a positive customer experience.
Customer Support is at the center of our after sales value proposition to our clients and you will lead conversations and coordinate activities with experts and leaders across departments and divisions in IBM. You will resolve complex technical problems in all areas of your assigned products by troubleshooting incidences, collecting detailed problem description, traces and log files, and then replication of the issue. You will regularly inform customers on the progress of your investigation and ensure that all related records are properly updated in our CRM system. Cross collaboration with developers and peers will become part of your daily routines.
Sharing best practices for the utilization and deployment of IBM products is elementary to your customer communication and you will help customers maximize their product's business value.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing multinational environment, on a technical support role or equivalent position;
• General software troubleshooting skills (broad experience in logical problem-solving)
• Experience with using or supporting apps that use data visualizations (Tableau)
• Experience with using or supporting analytic applications (R, Python)
• Experience of self-sufficiency to install/upgrade/downgrade/configure software in general
• Ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and in written form) technical instructions to people with limited experience
• Mathematical/statistical skills
• English language - proficient level.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Basic Retail or FMCG industry knowledge
• Language skills of other European languages
• Experience in supporting SaaS-based products is a plus (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top