Technical Solution Architect
Client Center Solution Architects are experienced IT expert who use technical skills to provide technical solution expertise and lead solution PoC or assets development for recommending IBM technologies, architectures, solutions and offerings in support of their client's IT investments solve business challenges.
- Well understands IBM business, brand, and industry strategies and how these translate into solutions which address client needs.
- Have strong development ability in solution demo and PoC development to address key industry's needs.
- Maintains an expert level of understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, new industry solutions, industry business processes and key client competitors in their industry.
- Understands and navigates IBM to identify, acquire and coordinate a team of technical resources needed to address client & industry's needs
- Integrates IBM technical strategy and resources in front of the customer providing one face, one IBM strategy for the client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master degree at least one development language, like Java/Python/NodeJS
- Familiar with the rational database and have knowledge about NoSQL
- Familiar with open source software
- Have knowledge about machine learning and big data platform
- Good command of Mandarin and English (both written and spoken)
- Good communication skills and good learning skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top