Technical Seller - Melb/Syd
- Think outside the box to sell, sell, sell
- Permanent position, based in Sydney or Melbourne
What do you think of when you hear IBM? Mainframes? Hard drives? The Personal Computer?
We don't sell tabulating machines, laptops or intel servers anymore - we're a new IBM, and possibly not like you imagined. For a start, we use MAC's (yes, really!), and our leaders wear jeans. We apply design thinking - and have the post-its to prove it. We enable startups to grow, and are transforming healthcare - we're even curing disease! We are defining the cognitive era. And this is just the beginning. What can YOU do with IBM?
Our Global Technology Services (GTS) team provide services amongst Cloud, Business Resiliency, Technology Support and Digital Workplace. We are looking to build our proactive Technical Sellers team across Melbourne and Sydney. With your knock-on-door attitude, and your use of innovative ways to attract new business to our fast-paced and changing environment.
What will I be doing?
- Build financial propositions around selling
- Competitive targeting and win back
- Create a robust sales lead pipeline
- Maintaining competitor and market knowledge; keeping an eye out for gaps in the market and opportunities for growth
- Exceptional client relationship management
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to take initiative
- Understanding of SaaS, VMWare, Service Now, Hybrid Cloud, SAP
- 7+ years as an Account Manager in a large-scale organisation
- Experience in the Technology industry
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top