Technical Sales Specialist - Hybrid Cloud Integration
As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, and we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
Who We Are
The IBM Hyrbid Cloud Integration TEA M work with Sales, Services, Support and Product Management organizations to identify and engage with clients that need help solving complex issues with their production deployments.
Who You Are
We are seeking highly skilled technologists with deep skills across the TELCOM industry, who aren't afraid to solve broad, cross-cutting challenges for IBM's most strategic customers, and perform related technology evangelism activities. You will be responsible for designing and selling Management & Platform (M&P) solutions.
Ideally, you are an SME in the IBM ITSM portfolio. Of importance, you possess hands-on experience and a thorough understanding of the following products...
- WebSphere Application Server
- IBM Cloud Private Container Platform
- App Insights
- Op Insights (Netcool)
Core Responsibilities .
- C ustomer Engagements - Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to the customers in Gulf, Levant and Pakistan.
- Successfully conducts Proofs-of-Concepts, Proofs-of-Technology, Demos, Design / Discovery Workshops, etc. that drive M&P revenues.
- Technical Sales Accelerators - Delivery of Technical Sales Accelerators such as Proofs-of-Technology (PoTs), Workshops, and Demos.
- Business Partner Engagement -Develops innovative enablement Programs for the BP community that highlights important new product features, capabilities, and deployment patterns. Support BP in a way to make them independent from a sales stand point
- Collaborate with the wider IBM team in Middle East Africa and WW for enablement and customer engagements
Today's operating environment demands a stack that's responsive to the innovative enterprise - one that can leverage all data types & access the latest technologies. By 2020, businesses will commit at least 50% of IT spend on cloud. Businesses are prioritizing the secure connection and extension mission-critical apps. IBM Hybrid Cloud is a leader in providing these solutions... and we're hiring!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or IT
- English: Fluent.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or IT
- English: Fluent.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top