Technical Sales - Oracle Applications
- Serve as the go-to expert on CMAS Oracle solutions and infrastructure for you sales teams
- Collaborate with clients and develop the right solution, with cloud first mindset, to fit their needs
- Translate abstract technical cloud infrastructure concepts for oracle applications into business value
- Deliver the IBM Cloud Managed Application Services strategy presentation to Clients.
- Successfully position the benefits of IBM CMAS as platform of choice for customers.
- Engage customers in dialogues related to infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs.
- Provide documentation for options/ strategies that are adopted into the customer's solution vs. those that are not
- Assist sales teams with ensuring successful deployment and utilization of infrastructure
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new technologies
- Solid understanding of cloud and the business objectives for enterprise IT
- Solid understanding in and experience with Oracle Applications
- Understanding of where clients are coming from and what their needs are - often Legacy or Hybrid environments
- Practiced at clearly communicating your ideas verbally and in writing
- Skilled working in fast-paced selling environments with direct customer interaction and a range of customer types
- Strong presentation and pitch skills
- Tenacity and creativity when presented with difficult challenges
- Preferably experience in technical pre-sales
- A knowledge of core IBM offerings, specifically those that are Cloud related, is expected. Expert knowledge is not required, but should be at least at the 'conversational awareness' level
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Having a network in the Oracle Community
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top